Obsessed with Highland cows?
Here’s your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close & personal and immerse yourself in everything Highland cow!!
When– July 21-23, 2023
Where– Longhorn Guest Ranch
Enjoy exciting weekend at a gorgeous guest ranch in the mountains above Boise that breeds and raises Scottish Highland cattle!
- Up close, and personal interaction: brushing, feeding & just hanging out with these glorious beasts!
- Learn everything you’ve always wanted to know about them.
- Paint & Sip with live subjects in the middle of the Pasture/Wildflowers.
- Wine tasting on the back deck.
- Tasty farm-to-table meals.
- On-site photographer.
- Cozy cabins/Glamping tents.
- S’mores around the campfire, lots of fun and games!
$495 per person
About our Ranch:
We are a family run working cattle ranch in the mountains above Boise on 215 private, pristine acres. This off-grid ranch was built about 25 yrs ago in the spirit of the Old West. We have 10 cozy cabins, 2 glamping tents and a main lodge, all built from trees hand cut right on the ranch along with reclaimed wood from all over Idaho. We are off-grid! We raise our own beef, pork and poultry products, which are used in our tasty farm-to-table meals. We raise Scottish Highland and Texas Longhorn cattle, and are registered breeders with the American Highland Cattle Assoc.
Our all-inclusive ranch accommodates individual cabin rentals, group events and weddings. We are also in the middle of some awesome snowmobile terrain during the winter, cabin rentals and groups welcome!
Please reach out if I can provide any additional information.
Longhorn Guest Ranch