Healthcare in Cascade
Cascade is proud to have its own Medical Center. The Cascade Medical Center is a well-equipped Clinic and 24×7 Hospital.
- Emergency Department – Open 24×7.
- 10-bed licensed Critical Access Hospital, ready to provide overnight observation care, short-stay acute inpatient care, and longer stay rehabilitation care – Open 24×7.
- Physical Therapy – Open 8:00am – 5:30pm weekdays, our physical therapists provide a full range of services. We also conduct aqua therapy in the warm water therapy pool at the Cascade Rec Center every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Family Practice Clinic – open Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday from 9am-4pm
- Mental Health Counseling – open Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Walk-in Clinic – open Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, and Saturday morning.
Cascade Medical Center is a Critical Access Hospital providing primary, preventive and emergency health care services. The acute care component of CMC’s services is comprised of 10 designated Swing beds (may be used for either acute or long term care). Also available is a 24-hour emergency room and full service lab and x-ray/CT departments. The designation as a Critical Access Hospital recognizes CMC’s commitment to providing quality healthcare in a rural setting. Our Family Practice takes care of everyone in the family, from new-born to Centenarians. Our mix of physicians and physician assistants, and male and female providers allows you to select the provider who is just the right fit for you.
Mental Health: CMC proudly offers behavioral health care. The counseling program provides diagnostic and treatment services that are goal-oriented, and provide an opportunity to engage in counseling that is individualized and designed around the client’s strengths, needs and preferences.
Women’s Health: Our mission is to promote optimal women’s health. We partner with our patients to ensure that they receive the recommended screening exams throughout their lives in accordance with the National Women’s Health Information Center. We provide education and support for women in making healthy choices and promote an empowering vision of a women’s ability to positively affect her life.
Cascade Medical Center operates its own lab and radiology departments. On-site, we have X-Ray, CT, and Ultrasound scanners. Gem State Radiologists promptly read all exams.
Equipped with a helipad, Cascade Medical Center can quickly evacuate critically ill or injured patients to one of the region’s major medical centers.
For more information, go to the medical center’s website, www.cascademedicalcenter.net